Ghost Of The Posts

Friday 9 November 2012

TIME IS LOVE??

I don't always think that,time gone so fast....day by day...night after night...suddenly SPM....

Will i get the fountain of happiness where i let my family,my heart and soul....do the job...


Always remember about Allah S.W.T and Muhammad S.A.W That we have to obey them

Love Is Always the answer and it will always be....ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE...


You Are my strength to lights up my world....         *I will Miss You... All The "Crushes" I've try,Rejected,Insulted....You Are not one of them....you special....i know that....all i have to do is say it....but...time goes so fast....and time will get us...just remember if i get Great Result Of SPM............ i will fine you and say it....-Goodbye...I'm Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment