Ghost Of The Posts

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Broken Hearted + emotional break down=Aftermath in my mind

12.30 am…..
What is Determination???

We all know that determination is something we do for it…no matter how bad we want it….

But the real determination reason is forced yourself to push the limit and no matter how hard it would be to ignore the pain that we suffer but for some people….they don’t care, not even once….why?
because they have a mind that conquers it’s all…if you want it…go get it…don’t stop.

I believe the touch of magic… why? Because that moment when you try to do something hard…Actually…it’s very easy…but why some people thinks it’s very hard before they even do the thing? They should do first then analyze the strategy…don’t jump into the conclusion…because you going to need everything…I mean everything…

After farah hani broke my heart, I was sad and devastated because I was confident that she will never see me again…now, I met a girl her name is (Jia), she has everything that I want, she was my teammate in my team “Forteen”(group 14) but just the previous problem has return :The fear of being rejected… that was my weakness but I have to overcome and patient…I can’t just tell her that I like her…there is no way she will said “I like you too”…to me…that pain that I felt for years, I forced them write one by one…this pain I forced write them down…one by one…I give my everything, my hope, my love for you…but it  just another moment that we cherish together…yes, they said all guys are the same…it’s true but you can’t be weak because of guys…NO!... I want a girl can stand and fight, loveable, same interest…you probably hate me or stay away from me because you are not felling comfortable, it’s okay I want you to be comfortable don’t feel awkward and scare…I very sincere to you….

No comments:

Post a Comment