Ghost Of The Posts

Friday, 11 January 2013

feeling that i've just can take it anymore....

As'salam...tonight i want to tell my feeling And Secrets...TRULY!....

1)I'm in Love with A girl....why? because i just knew it...that she's the one for me,and i'm try to get her but at the same time i don't scared her away...i wish she could be my wife someday...i love her so much with all my heart out...but i'm just afraid to tell  her what i really feel...because i don't want to lose her...

2)I'm Not Afraid of anything except Allah S.W.T...why? if i afraid of something or person that means i'm just put same level to Allah S.W.T.... Strong,Tough,Extreme...but i don't like been scolded...

3)I Love My Family With All My Heart....Why? because i feel thankful to Allah for Put into this family that it's fit for me and my family although i have been challenge for everything,my family watch our backs for everything...ALHAMDULILLAH...

4)I Love My Friends...why? I learn that we all have a different personality nobody is the same nor perfect but we can live in harmony and no prejudice issue with the different people...and the bonus is you will feel the sense of magical moment that will realize when with them...like Malique said"Laughed Together,Cried Together,I swear we will Died Together"...

5)All You Need Is Love...why? Love Always the answers for everything...don't believe me?? look around you...

6)Be Thankful to your enemy...why? Because it's just to show you that you are way better than your enemy...one more thing...only your enemy know how good you are and your capable...

No comments:

Post a Comment